Educational System in School of Pharmacy
School of Pharmacy ITB offers four study and education programs:
- Undergraduate study program is normally completed within 4 years of full time study.
- Master study program is normally completed within 2 years of full time study with completion of a thesis is required for the degree.
- Doctoral study program takes approximately 3 to 4 years of full time study and research, including completion of a dissertation.
- Apothecary (Pharmacists) education program takes approximately 1 years of full time study, including apprentice (internship) in the pharmacy services.
Undergraduate Program comprises at least 144 semester credits and at the most 160 credits which are divided into three levels:
- Common First Year (TPB) as a preparatory level with 36 semester credits.
- Bachelor (Sarjana) Level with minimum of 108 semester credits.
Undergraduate program students with high achievement are eligible to continue their studies to master program as an integrated part of the undergraduate program. Undergraduate program graduate with very high achievement are eligible to enroll directly to the doctoral program.
As for master program and doctoral program, the student could choose their graduate program one of four area of interest:
- Natural Product Pharmacy
Master program comprises at least 36 semester credits and 50 credits at the most.