On August 4-6, 2010, School of Pharmacy, Bandung Institute of Technology (Indonesia), Faculty of Sciences-Chiang Mai University (Thailand) and Islamic Azad University (IAU), Khorasgan (Iran) have co-organized the 1st International Conference on Computation for Science and Technology (ICCST-1) which held in Chiang Mai, Thailand. 1st ICCST was an international conference dedicated to promoting advances in computational methods for science and engineering. This conference program aims to foster and stimulate international scientific exchange and collaboration. The conference covers topics of computational chemistry, computational biology, computational mathematics, computational physics, computational material sciences, computational nanosciences, and others related topics applying computational method. Invited speakers and participants have contributed into four categories, i.e. plenary lectures (3), invited lectures (17), oral presentations (66) and poster presentations (37). Building on the previous successful meeting, the next 2nd ICCST will be held in historical city of Esfahan, Iran on 21-23 July 2011.
Laboratory Safety Regulation
- Dean of School of Pharmacy ITB visited Leiden University in the Netherlands
- National Symposium on Cosmetics: Shaping the Future of Cosmetic’s Potentials & Regulatory Framework
- Social and Community Service Event by School of Pharmacy ITB
- Eid al-Fitr 1438H Celebration Gathering
- National Seminar on the Curriculum of Pharmacy Higher Education in Indonesia