To be a leading institution in pharmacy higher education, research, and public services at the regional and international level, with an aim to improve the quality of health at the community and population level.
- To provide qualified pharmacy education for all levels of society.
- To conduct innovative, competitive and continuous research in the pharmaceutical field, particularly in improving the exploration and use of herbal medicines in the health care.
- To apply knowledge and research findings in serving the public good.
- To create networking and collaboration in the fields of pharmacy at national and international level.
- To maintain and respect the values of pharmacy.
- To contribute to improving the profession of pharmacy, health, and sports.